Warning: mild spoilers.
10. The Moment Finnick Offers Katniss a Sugar Cube
That’s not the sugar I was hoping for, but it’ll do. Also, keep an eye out for a special cameo by Sarah Jessica Parker!
9. The Moment We See The Police Officer’s Uniforms
If you’re into gear then you’ll love these bad boys. These white uniforms are extremely tight in all the right places.
8. The Moment We See Caesar’s New Lavender Hair
Just as fabulous as the powder blue, Caesar’s lavender hair and obsession with Katniss reminds us that he’s one of us — well at least one of us during Pride after a couple vodka martinis. Also, this is exactly what Kelly Osbourne would look like as a man.
7. The Moment(s) Effie Calls Something Fabulous
I counted 12 myself, and I wasn’t even paying attention. Feel free to turn this into a Hunger Games drinking game.
6. The Moment We Realize Johanna is Anna Harrison All Grown Up
Jena Malone is simply continuing her role as the defiant, anti-everything daughter from Stepmom — and it’s fantastic!
5. The Moment We Realize Mags is Magda from Sex and the City
Brady’s all grown up and Magda was free to flee the Big Apple. Doesn’t she seem so much happier letting her hair down and fighting for her life in the Hunger Games than cleaning up after our favourite red-head Miranda?
4. The Moment Gale is Topless and Strapped to the Square
He gets whipped by one of the gear-clad men in the white suits. If you’re into S&M this will be your favourite scene. If aren’t you still get to see Miley’s ex-boyfriend shirtless moments before this awful act.
3. The Moment Finnick and Peeta Finally Get to Drink from a Tree
They’re just so thirsty, they end up on their knees, mouths open, drinking it all in. It was so hot, I felt like I was in the jungle with them.
2. The Moment Peeta Offers to Watch Gale
It’s late at night and Katniss is exhausted. Thank God Peeta is there to watch over Gale while he sleeps, and maybe even rub snow all over his muscled, tan body.
1. The Moment Finnick and Peeta Engage in Mouth-to-Mouth
I won’t say who breathes life into whom, but I’ll tell you the act itself was giving me life!