For some reason photographers love to put women on the motorcycles and cars they’re trying to sell. Perhaps it appeals to some men in the market with the subconscious message that if you buy the bike you might land girls like the one in the photo. Or perhaps they simply don’t think the average motorcycle rider looks good enough to place in a photo with a stellar bike.
Portland-based Ducati dealer MotoCorsa turned this idea on its head when, after a set off photos featuring a beautiful model named Kylie got a tepid response due to concerns it was objectifying women, they gathered up the guys from around the shop, threw them in Kylie’s outfits, and recreated the photo shoot with the bike showing just how ridiculous the girl-on-bike photo shoot really is when the model is replaced with average dudes.
Take a look below.
Click to enlarge.
Warning, the second photo has some seriously hot man-thighs.
1. The bike-touch/hair-fix.
2. The handlebar butt pose.
3. The cat ready to pounce pose.
4. The pretending to ride the bike with your feet in heels pose.
5. The full hair-fix, no bike-touch pose.
6. The jacket unzip in underwear pose.
7. The bike-touch/shoe-fix pose.
8. The “I think there’s a pebble in my shoe” pose.
9. The bike kiss.
10. The almost nude bike lay.
11. The sassy full bike lay.
12. The lip-gloss fix pose.
Follow Travis on Twitter at @TravMyers.
Follow Women’s Post on Twitter at @WomensPost.