Now that April Fool’s Day is behind us — and the fear of being pranked by a friend or co-worker has subsided for another year — we can take stock of the great year it was for pranks here in Canada.
7) In Toronto the TTC went E.T. when they spotted some aliens.
6) In Hamilton a prank went wrong and ended in arrest.
5) In Halton the police announced plans to train cats for police work.
4) In Toronto the TTC announced plans for condos on subway platforms.
3) In Toronto Distl determined the condo market is too saturated on earth and announced plans to start building on the moon.
2) Roots drops the beaver from their logo in favour of a loon.
1) WestJet converts to metric time