Everything flavoured bagels are delicious, but eating them every day is not healthy. Instead, opt for the healthy and tasty alternative by creating a bean dip. By blending white beans with a variety of delectable spices, it makes a great dip that tastes exactly like an everything bagel.
- 3 cups white beans
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 head of garlic (roasted)
- 2 tbsp dried onion
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp dried garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Combine dried onion, poppy seeds, garlic, sea salt and pepper. Mix together.
- Add beans and roasted garlic in a blender and process until pureed. Add olive oil and sesame oil and salt to taste.
- Drizzle with extra olive oil and serve with crackers, vegetables, or pita.
Dips are a yummy and filling snack option. Instead of going for the breads full of carbohydrates, a healthy bean dip is full of protein and will be scooped up in mere minutes. Eat them with vegetables, pitas, or crackers and is a great dip for guests. Enjoy this irresistible treat as a cool summer dish!