By now you’ve heard the news of real American hero Charles Ramsey rescuing Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus, and Michele Knight from the home in which they had imprisoned for a decade.
What you may not know is that Charles Ramsey is the chillest, coolest, most down to earth hero you’re ever going to meet. Here are eight reasons why.
1. He eats McDonalds for breakfast.
The breakfast of champions.
2. Even when he’s being interviewed he’s cautions not to step on the toes of the news crews there to interview him.
He keeps looking back after accidentally bumping into someone to make sure he’s out of their way.
3. He gives credit to the detective he spoke to.
He takes the time to get the card out for Detective Gregory Cook so he can read it to the newscaster.
4. He picks up something that someone drops.
In the middle of his hero interview (once in a lifetime kinda deal) he picks up something for someone beside him, they say thank you. A hero twice in one day!
5. “You got some big testicles to pull this off bro.”
He’s the creator of a phrase that needs to be said on the news way more often.
6. He barbecues, eats ribs, and listens to salsa music with his neighbours.
Unfortunately the neighbour in question turned out to be a maniac, but we will gladly take his place for backyard parties.
7. “Ain’t nothing exciting about him. Until today.”
Someone get this man a TV show, he is hilarious.
8. “Bro, I knew there was something wrong when a little pretty white girl ran into a black man’s arms. Something is wrong here.”
Get this man a TV show right now.
A hero and our absolute new favourite person in the world.